The Toko HF Hot Wax RED -2C/-11C (120g) has a wide range of applications and is great for common snow and medium temperature conditions. It acts as a bonding agent for top finish products (100% fluoro overlays). Very high fluorine content results in maximum water and dirt repellency.
Conditions: common snow
Snow Temp. -4°C to -12°C (25°F to 10°F)
Air Temp. -2°C to -11°C (28°F to 12°F)
About Toko Tribloc Technology
- Replaces the venerable Dibloc technology used previously in Toko's waxes.
- The result of two years of lab analysis and three of practical testing.
- Tribloc features new paraffins, a new type of fluorine and a previously unknown anti-static additive fused together.
- All this breaks down to better glide, faster acceleration and superior dirt and water repellency
About Toko DLC Technology
- DLC (Diamond Like Carbon).
- Toko HF Black, LF Black and NF Black use the DLC technology.
- DLC increases the hardness of the ski base and makes it more resistant.
- Can be used as a base wax or mixed with standard racing waxes as an additive.
- Advantages are improved dirt-repellency and abrasion resistance.