The Toko HF Hot Wax Black (40g) is used as a base wax or mixed as an additive. It is a highly fluorinated racing wax with uique DLC additive that enables maximum dirt repellency. It acts as a bonding agent for top finish products (100% fluoro overlays).
Conditions: dirty snow conditions and aggressive artificial snow
About Toko Tribloc Technology
- Replaces the venerable Dibloc technology used previously in Toko's waxes.
- The result of two years of lab analysis and three of practical testing.
- Tribloc features new paraffins, a new type of fluorine and a previously uknown anti-static additive fused together.
- All this breaks down to better glide, faster acceleration and superior dirt and water repellency.
- Toko's best wax yet!
About Toko DLC Technology
- DLC (Diamond Like Carbon).
- Toko HF Black, LF Black and NF Black use the DLC technology.
- DLC increases the hardness of the ski base and makes it more resistant.
- Can be used as a base wax or mixed with standard racing waxes as an additive.
- Advantages are improved dirt-repellency and abrasion resistance.