||Out of stock
Even the roughest road will feel like freshly paved asphalt on the new Brevet. VRTech (Vibration Reduction Technology) reduces road vibration and allows women riders to ride longer and feel less fatigue. Women's-specific endurance geometry and touch points produce a sleek, lightweight and fast machine that will make you want to go those extra miles.
- Wave seatstays have an undulating shape that disrupt and diffuse road vibration.
- Hidden fender eyelets on fork and rear dropouts provide a discreet fender mount for inclement weather training.
- Endurance geometry with a taller headtube and longer chainstays put the rider in a more upright riding position and increases bicycle stability.
- Integrated chainstay protector protects the frame in the event of chain suck.
- Flat-mount disc brakes provide increased stopping power in a low-profile design.