Even the roughest road will feel like freshly paved asphalt on the new Brevet. VRTech (Vibration Reduction Technology) reduces road vibration and allows women riders to ride longer and feel less fatigue. Women's-specific endurance geometry and touch points produce a sleek, lightweight and fast machine that will make you want to go those extra miles.
- High-modulus carbon frame with VRTech (Vibration Reduction Technology) reduces road vibration by 24.6% compared to a frame without VRTech
- Full carbon fork with VRTech and 100x12mm thru axle provides precise steering with less road vibration.
- Wave seatstays have an undulating shape that disrupt and diffuse road vibration
- Hidden fender eyelets on fork and rear drop outs provide a discreet fender mount for inclement weather training
- Endurance geometry with a taller headtube and longer chainstays put the rider in a more upright riding position and increases bicycle stability
- Integrated chainstay protector protects the frame in the event of chain suck
- Flat mount disc brakes provide increased stopping power in a low profile design
- 142x12mm convertible rear thru-axle offers increased torsional stiffness and steering precision.
- Unique tube diameters and carbon layups for each size frame produces a consistent ride quality across the full size range